BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 5, 2010

Hello my fellow Bloggers =]

Well well well I guess it's about time that I made a blog Im not really sure what I should talk about but ugh I guess me haha well Im Katie I am 18 years old and live in Steelville Missouri as of now...I will be moving to Chicago in a couple weeks and am SUPER pumped finally I will be moving out of my mothers house and I cant stress enough how big of a relief that is I think you would call my mom a crazzzy bipolar drunk and well it's nuts at our house every single day :/ but I am a strong girl and can deal with it most of the time just light one up and chill but smokes can't make all the drama go away but any who Im a very happy loving person but you DO NOT want to get on my bad side because it will always turn out bad I like to make friends I don't judge much and always need someone to talk to soo follow me and become my friend =] and read my daily blog and see whats goin on I think I am actually gonna try to keep this one updated frequently but no promisses I do have twitter so if you havent already do follow me and see what really goes on in my head (:


0 comments: