BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 26, 2010

Chicago Bound

Well well well last night and umm part of this morning is the last time I will EVER live in Missouri it was fun while it lasted......yea no not really ha Missouri sucks ass theres nothin to do I have been stuck in the country for far to long granted I did meet my bestest friend ever here woot for Adrienne miss prego '10 lmao I always hate packing and moving because I am a lazy ass and hate doing anything but lastnight was pretty sweet I was just like yup take those boxes ohh that ones heavy lol a bunch of old guys tryin to show off there manlyness was pretty funny til my mom started drinking again and flipped the fuck out about 20 times over nothing she even cried ha what a shocker but this long 6 hour drive is the last time I will see my mom for a longgg time thank god Sooo happy to be out doing my own thing and chillin with my kickass 90 y.o. gram Im orginally from Chicago soo im super pumped to go back and see all my friends and go to WHITE SOX games yea babyy well I will post once I get to my new house and tell you whats up My crazzy uncle is gonna be there tonight so we will see how that goes its never fun with him until then XOXO -Katie

0 comments: